The “About” page is always tricky – how do you talk about yourself without sounding like a total egomaniac? I was first going to tell you about my background, but that would be boring for you; you probably don’t really care about what happened to me when I was 8.
You probably want to know about who I am now and what makes me tick. So here are a few things about me:
· I am French, so my sense of humor might be a little weird, but I like it. So does my wife.
· I was born in 1982. Star Wars, Indiana Jones and Back to the Future are pretty much the best movies ever.
· I asked my close friends to describe me: passionate, adventurous and sensitive were what they used the most. Heck yeah, I’d have to agree!
· Photography is a big deal. I’m flattered and honored to document any milestone in peoples’ lives. The beauty and the challenge of it is maybe why I love my job so much.
· People are awesome. I strongly believe in you, in the other and in myself (this one is a bit awkward!). It makes all the difference in the world.
I look forward to working with you here, there and everywhere. But mostly together. Feel free to hit me up here and I’ll be happy to get back to you.
|Packages||Digital Files, Hi Res Images|
|Style||Photo Journalism, Portraiture|